Saturday, January 06, 2007

They are all home!

It has now been almost 24 hours since everyone made it home safely. I really miss everyone. Even Molly is kind of moping around since Larkin and Yankee left. I spent the last half of yesterday putting away Christmas decorations on the inside of the house. Carlos takes down the outside except for the wreaths and deer which I do. The inside is 80% put away. Carlos is going to help me put the attic stuff away before football starts today because once the games start . . . I will lose him for awhile LOL! I guess I better get both of us motivated and get started for the day. I ended up sleeping until 11:00 am today . . . I guess all the late night movies and board game night finally caught up to me. To Dad, Mom, Mema, Andrew, Heidi and Kids, Todd, Steph and Kids - we had so much fun with everyone. We all created great memories that will last forever. Thanks dad and mom for treating us to everything on New Years Eve and for dinner the last night. Thanks Todd, Steph and Dad for helping us build our new fire pit. Thanks Todd for breaking in the new grill. I wish we all lived closer but for now we can cherish the few times a year that we all get together. I wish Michelle and Joe could of made it down here too. Hopefully we will see everyone at the family reunion in April but if that doesn't work out for all of us we look forward to dad's treat to Sanibel Island in June. That will be a blast! Love you all! Here are a few pictures of my sister Michelle and her family. In the first picture is Carlos, Joe (Michelle's husband) and Todd.
Michelle and my nephew AndrewSierra and my niece ShelbyLandon and my niece Abigail.
Sierra and AbigailShelby, Sierra and LandonMe, Sierra and AndrewMichelle, Joe and the kids - we wish you could of been with us last week. We missed you all!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

You are clearly out to torture me with these sun and bathing suit photos! We had a high of 28 today. Sigh. :)

Emily said...

Well, the warm weather is leaving today. We have highs coming in the 60's and lows in the 40's. Maybe we will be ablet to wear a sweater or two before spring arrives :-)