Thursday, January 04, 2007

Our Last Night!

This was our last night with my family. My dad surprised us and said he wanted to treat us ALL to dinner so we headed to Fuddruckers. They have the most incredible hamburgers - yum! After dinner we walked around the mall and went to Steve & Barry's. Everyone had a great time finding some good deals!

Stud 1 and Stud 2






I am sad . . . everyone is heading home tomorrow. Our home will be so quiet. I am going to miss everyone so much! I can't wait until this summer when we are all together again. I love you all!

2 comments:

Lady G~ said...

Sounds and looks like you all had a great time. Spending time with family is very special.

Praise the Lord for the modern technology. We're blessed to be able to stay in touch with our loved ones, with just one touch.

Trina and I saw Alexia yesterday at Chick-fil-A. It was great to see her cheerful smile. Daniel LOVES cows, so we stopped by to purchase a calendar for him. Glad we did, she says she gets credit for it.

Emily said...

We had the best time. I miss everyone so much. How cool you saw Alexia working . . .she loves her job and the monoey too!