Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Sledding We Will Go!

Sierra wokeup bright and early and was ready for some playtime in the snow.



My sister pulled out some sleds for her to use.

On your mark . . .


Get Set . . . .
Go . . . . . . . .Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Mom, can we move here?
My Little Snow angel and me!
Testing out spots to take our New Year picture since we never got our Christmas picture taken.
The lighting is better the closer the camera is. Sierra then put away the sled and moved on to ice skating on the driveway.
She might not ever want to go home!
Mom, can you please make some hot chocolate?


Me and my goofy sister Stephanie!

My nephew Nathan and me

My nephew Travis and me

We ended the afternoon by getting in a few games of Rummi Kube.

And Jordan . . . .he got in some praying and studying! What a good boy!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Your family may not like the snow as much if they had to endure an entire winter of it (LOL)