Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The End Of A Great First Day!





After dinner Taylor and Nathan headed to the gym to workout. Jordan and Travis stayed home and played XBOX 360.I am glad our kids are so close.I asked Sierra to take my camera and take a few pictures. She found the guys down in the basement playing poker.Ashley and Alexia cuddled up on the couch watching a movie.
Steph was watching the movie too.
I am now getting ready for bed. I am so exhausted from the trip. Thanks Sierra for taking the pictures for me.
POKER UPDATE: As I was heading up to bed my mom hollared at me to come downstairs. She wanted me to see Landon . . . .he doesn't know how to play poker that well but tonight he is racking in the chips.
A very happy camper!Some of the not so happy campers.

Maybe next time.

No comments: