Thursday, November 29, 2007

Our Little Ava is "1"

Today is Ava's first birthday! We went over to Ken's parents tonight to cut a cake for her! We all wondered how she would like the cake this time. When she has her party a week or so ago she didn't care for the chocolate cake so this time Ken got a white cake. Hmmmmmmm! Do I like white cake?
I want cake please!
Hey! I think I like it! That's the ticket!
It was so good I smeared it all over my face!
That was mmm mmm good!
Christian
Kaitlyn
Papa and ChristianThe proud God-Father and the birthday girl!
Ahhhhhhhh! She loves her Papa!
Proud Mommy with her Little AngelProud Mommy #2 with her sweet Ava!
(It's been a joke since Lisa was pregnant with Ava that I was going to be her second mother :-)
The birthday girl has been taking a few steps.
She's almost got it!
Happy Birthday Ava!

2 comments:

Donna said...

What adorable children, Emily!

Emily said...

I have to agree with you! I love those little ones like they were my very own!