Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Ava

One year ago today I had the pleasure and honor of watching you be born into this world. I will never forget that day for the rest of my life. We were all amazed at this beautiful little wonderful blessing that popped out. We all had tears in our eyes as you made your arrival. You will always be our Little Angel!Now your first year has passed. We had so much fun watching you grow! You are so beautiful, smart and mobile :-) You amaze me how fast you can travel around the tile in your house. You amaze me at how smart you are . . . you know exactly what you want and how to get it :-) You are so loving . . .always giving kisses and hugs. You make all our hearts melt and we LOVE you so much!


Happy Birthday our sweet Ava! We love you! Papa, Ebby and the kids!

No comments: