Saturday, November 10, 2007

Our Little Angel Ava!

Today we had the pleasure of hanging out with Ava. Lisa had to work on some music with Jordan today and attend a praise and worship conference and Ken took Kaitlyn and Christian to a birthday party so I asked if Ava could come hangout with us.

She got here about 9:30 this morning and we immediately started playing.
She is starting to take steps. I think she will probably be walking by her birthday the end of this month.When she first arrived she only wanted me but as Sierra and I played with her she warmed up to Sierra and even let her hold her. Sierra was so happy.She then started to get tired so I gave her a bottle and she started to relax.Then about 60 seconds later she fell fast asleep. She ended up sleeping for over two hours! Ken and the two kids arrived at the house around 2:00. Kaitlyn and Christian ran outside to play with Sierra. I made Carlos and Ken a snack while we talked and caught up with life!
Jordan and Lisa arrived an hour later from the conference along with our friends Enrique and Joanne. I made more snacks and coffee and we all hung out the rest of the afternoon.
It is now around 9:45 pm and I am getting ready to watch the last Bare Escentuals show on QVC. Molly is all ready to watch too! Sierra wrapped her all up in a shirt because it is chilly here tonight.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I missed the BE shows on QVC because my family had things recording.. sigh.. maybe next time around.

We also had extra kiddos on Sat. It was SO MUCH fun and the little girls are so cute. I posted pics of them on my blog.

Emily said...

Oh bummer! Well, she will be on again in DEcember . . not with a huge special like she had this time but at least you will be able to watch a presentation for application purposes.
Also, I am catching up on blogs today so I will take a look at the pictures :-)