Monday, May 18, 2009

Where have the posts gone?

Many of you have contacted me wondering why I am behind or lagging in blogging.  Well, my wonderful laptop crashed . . .I did get a new laptop but I refuse to upload pictures to it so I am saving for an external hard-drive.  


I did upload the pics to Alexia's wedding so I will be posting "some" of them in the next week.  If you all have a facebook or myspace I have already posted them.  I posted them on our OHOP Myspace  www.myspace.com/orlandohop   and on my FACEBOOK  www.facebook.com   do a search for Emily Katsanis Sarmiento    Check my photo's and I have about 4 albums there from the wedding!

(Uncle Andrew  - if you are reading this you need to make a FACEBOOK - it's easy.  All of us have FACEBOOKS even mom :-)   


2 comments:

Romany said...

Alexia got married already and you didn't blog it or post about it on SHS??????

Congrats to all!

Anonymous said...

ding dong the blog is dead. long live facebook!