Saturday, August 02, 2008

Dinner and Evening Show In Branson

Kathy and her fiance Dale picked us up at the hotel and then we headed to the restaurant to meet Heleena and her family for dinner.

It was great spending time with everyone and getting to know Heleena's husband and her kids.
This is Christian . .their 16 month old son. He is a cutie!


She had her sweet baby Sophia 2 months ago.I had to get in a baby fix!I am so happy Lisa is pregnant . . . I will have another baby to hold :-)This is Casey Heleena's husband.We had an added surprise . . Heleena's brother Ricky and his family happen to come in town early so they met us at the restaurant too. Kathy aka as "Mema"
After dinner we headed "The Mansion" Theater to see the show "The Promise".
What a gorgeous theater. I guess a man who owned a ton of Pizza Huts built this theater and one other one in town.

I had to get a picture with the horses behind me :-)
The show was amazing . .. this was the only picture that turned out.
After the show we called it a night. We were both so tired but what an awesome fun first day we had in Branson.

No comments: