Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Tuesday Morning

We wokeup just in time to make it downstairs for breakfast. They have the most wonderful FREE breakfast at this hotel. Their omelets are amazing! My brother Andrew and my brother in laws Todd and Joe hit the golf course early this morning.
The course is absolutely beautiful!
It was a perfect day!
We met up with the guys half way through their game.
Getting ready to play the back nine.
Todd getting ready to T-off.

Andrew taking a couple practice swings.

His turn to T off.
And then my camera battery died . .. sorry Joe.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

bummer about the camera battery.. ugh... I'm such a nut about cameras and such that I have 2 batteries for each of my cameras and I always have them both charged (LOL)...

We've never done much golfing, but I've always wondered if it would be something we enjoy.