Sunday, June 29, 2008

Goodbye Florida Hello Georgia!

Around 5pm we crossed the border into Georgia. I saw this sign that advertised Georgia peaches . . .yum! The first major city we go through in Georgia is Valdosta. We did noticed something strange. Gas is normally less expensive in Georgia but everything we have been finding has been over $4.00.
As you can see from the above pictures the clouds started rolling in and it started to get dark. We soon came across the rain.
My parents called and they were just passing through Macon. They said they were going through a horrible storm. Please continue to pray for our safety as well as my parents.
Taylor is still sleeping and the younger two are behind me hysterically laughing . . I am not sure what is so funny but I am going to find out.
Carlos is listening to a CD of a service from Time Square Church that he picked up in New York last weekend. I am listening to the IHOP live webstream from their prayer room. Signing off for now!

2 comments:

Gigi said...

Praying for travel mercies for you and your parents...I noticed in the pics that no one is wearing seat belts...hopefully the car was parked when those pics were snapped! God Bless!

Emily said...

Thanks Gigi! I had to go back and look at the pictures . . .those pictures were taken minutes after we left the church. My husband is passionate about the seatbelts so believe me they were one shortly after those pics were taken :-) But I am not totally sure about the boys who were asleep though.:-)