Thursday, October 25, 2007

Spirit Week Continues

The elementary and middle schools are having their spirit weeks this week. I totally forgot to take pictures of the kids but I remembered today.

Today Sierra's school had "Wear Your Favorite Jersey" to school day. She of course made her Daddy very happy and wore her NY Yankee's jersey. What a gal!

Taylor and Landon's school had blue and white day which is their school colors. Tomorrow is 70's day so we will see what we can come up with!
After getting the kids to school I decided to come home and clean out and reorganize my bathroom. I have been so busy that my house has taken a real toll. I worked on it awhile and then got ready to head to Sierra's classroom to volunteer for the rest of the day. The weather has decided to act like it really is fall a little bit. We had a high of 78 degrees today! Hooray!!!!!!! I actually wore jeans and a 3/4 length shirt. It's about time. After school I headed to the grocery to pickup the rest of the ingredients to make Chili and Cheese Biscuits. I thought chili would be appropriate since there is a "slight" and I mean ever so slight chill in the air! LOL I will post the recipe in another post. Carlos is working late tonight and Alexia has a youth leaders meeting so it's just me, Taylor, Landon and Sierra tonight!

No comments: