Monday, March 26, 2007

The Start Of The Week - Monday

Why do the weekends seems to fly by? This morning when the alarm went off I really didn't want to get out of bed . . . but I knew I had to so I jumped up and I got the day rollin. I got the kids off to school and then got myself ready and headed to the church office to work on the accounting stuff I do. Ken, Lisa and the kids ended up stopping by the office and asked if I wanted to go to our favorite Chinese Buffet for lunch. I followed them there because I had errands to run after lunch. When I got out of the car I went over to help them with the kids. When I opened the door I found Christian with chocolate cookie all over. I told Ken . . .this is a picture moment . . thank goodness I always carry my camera. He saw my camera and . . . . . .well you see the look :-) It looks like he REALLY enjoyed that cookie!
Ken got him cleaned up and we all headed in for a great lunch. They have the best won-ton soup in town! After lunch Ken had to go run an errand downtown so he took Kaitlyn and Christian and Lisa and i took Ava and headed to Bed Bath and Beyond and to Target to pickup cleaning supplies for the church office building and the sanctuary. After shopping we met Ken at the Food Pantry. I then headed back to the office drop off everything we purchased so we would be reading for cleaning tomorrow.


By this time it was almost 5:00 and I needed to head home to get dinner started.


I made cheese tortellini, salad and bread! Nice and easy after a busy day!


I called mom and dad today to see how they are doing. I found out that they are coming up to see us on Wednesday. Yea!!! Dad said he wanted to treat us to dinner that night! Another Yea!!!!!!!! Thanks Dad!

Jordan is gone a lot due to work and Bible School. I caught him this morning in his room working out so I snagged a quick picture :-)


Well it's now 11:30 pm, Carlos and Jordan just got home from Bible School - Carlos teaches there and Jordan is a student. My oldest baby just came in my room and plopped on my bed to talk for a while. I love when the kids do that. Sometimes our best talks are at night when everyone else is asleep! I couldn't help myself and since I just happened to have my camera right on my bedstand . . .I started snapping pictures of Jordan. I said, "Come on Jordan . . . give me one smile!"
Thanks Jordan! I love you so much . . .thanks for a nice talk tonight!I am now heading off to sleep! It's way past my bedtime!

3 comments:

Lady G~ said...

Your baby is all grown up. Time sure has flown by.

Emily said...

It's amazing how fast time does fly by. It feels like we were just all living back where we first met . . .remember all the fun days we would head to the park with everyone, or have all the holiday parties for the kids, heading to Wal-mart or Target with tons of kids in tow . .. ahhhhhhhhhh the good ole days!

Anonymous said...

he's too cute! Tiffany added him as a friend on myspace. Not that they talk or anything! lol So, you want to get together for lunch again soon?
Sherri