Saturday, December 23, 2006

Playstation 3

Carlos came home yesterday with 3 Playstation 3's. He already sold two of them and we have one left on ebay. It's amazing how much people will pay for these systems.
Here I am getting some sweet love from Christian. I went with Lisa and the kids to the tile place where she needed to pick the rest of her tile for the house. After the tile we place we all came back to my house to hang out for a little bit. It was kind of nice just to sit down for awhile and relax. See the giraffe in his hand - he LOVES it!! If you see Christian - you see the giraffe too :-) After Lisa and the kids left I got busy baking some goodies for my neighbor's. I usually have this kind of thing done by mid December but this year I am just behind in everything.


Later that night I met Carlos at the office. The kids were all at a Christmas party so he and I ventured to the mall to finish up Taylor's presents. We ended up meeting up with Ken and Lisa - we stopped at Denny's for coffee and some good conversation. Then headed home. Before going to bed I planned on wrapping the rest of the presents but much to my disappointment- I was out of paper - I felt another dreaded trip to Wal-mart happening soon.

No comments: