Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Steph!

I have two sisters - Michelle and Stephanie and one brother Andrew. Today is my sister Stephanie's birthday. We live about 1100 miles away from each other so we rarely get to celebrate birthday's in person. She and her family are coming to our house after Christmas so we will celebrate her birthday and all of our other December birthday's as soon as everyone gets here. Also, arriving after Christmas - my parents, Mema and my brother and his family. My sister Michelle is not able to come to our house this year due to her husband's job. Steph with our niece Ansley Me and Steph (with Taylor sneaking in behind us) on her boat.
Here we are in Florida while on vacation this past summer. My dad blessed us and rented condo's at Madeira Beach for all of us for a week. We just found out the other day that my dad is doing this again for us but this time we are going to Sanibel Island.
Have a great birthday Stephanie! I wish I could be with you today but next week we ALL will be together here at my house! I love you!

No comments: