Wednesday, December 19, 2007

We Made It Safely To Indiana!

We actually made great time arriving to Indiana. It usually takes about 18 hours but we made it in about 17 1/2 hours this time. The closer we got to my sister's house the more snow we came upon. We arrived to my sister's Steph's street at 2:00 pm on the dot. Steph and Todd have their house looking so pretty for the holidays.
Steph had the house looking so nice. (Lisa, I took some pictures so you could see the changes that they made in the house since you were here last) This picture if from her front room. They made this TV room now . . .remember there use to be a roll top desk where the plasma TV is now?Also, they are almost done renovating the kitchen . .. all they have left if the cabinets, the counters and changing out the stove to stainless.
My favorite room in their house . . the sunroom.

They just completed a room addition. This use to be a very small laundry room. They took the washer and dryer out and made a huge pantry instead. Then they knocked out the wall which leads into the new mudroom and laundry room.
Heading down to see the basement I noticed a new picture of my niece Ashley. She is a junior in college this year.
Landon goofing around. I think he is happy to be out of the car.
She has the basement decorated so cute. It's hard to tell from these pictures but she made it a "shrine" to all her kids athletic accomplishments.

The kids are now getting ready to go out and play in the snow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! I love all the changes. She is such a booger!! SHe needs to come down here and help us with our houses. lov eyou

lisa

ps - keep taking pics!!!

Emily said...

I know . . I told her she needs to help me pick out paint colors. Love ya!