Thursday, December 13, 2007

Haircuts and Ice Cream

Today I went to get my hair done by my faithful stylist Lenny. He has done my hair for almost 21 years :-) I went a little darker for winter.
After my hair appointment I went to pickup Kaitlyn from preschool. We decided to go out for ice cream. She wanted to get ice cream from Chick Fil A so that is what we did.

We then headed home because I had to pick up the kids from school.

Tonight we are going to dinner over at Ken's parents house to celebrate Ken and Lisa's 7th Anniversary. Ken's mom is the best cook . . .I know it is going to be mmmm mmmmmm good!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Looks like a great day, Emily!

Cynthia said...

It must be the week for haircuts. I just had my cut/color yesterday morning at DAWN THIRTY! I had to be there by 6:30 a.m. and it's 50 minutes away from my home (LOL). I had to leave REALLY EARLY.

Emily said...

Kristine . . it was a fun but busy day :-)

Cindy - did you post a picture with your new cut?