Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Kristine's Lentil Soup

This morning I went to the gym and got in an hour workout. I then headed home to change and freshen up before heading out again to the grocery to pickup items for dinners for the week. I decided that tonight I wanted to try my friend Kristine's Lentil Soup. (Click on this to get her recipe!)

This is the pot of soup after it has been cooked. I then took my masher and mashed it up a little bit.

As you can see we all loved it and in fact Landon had two bowls of the soup! Thanks Kristine for a great recipe!I also made a loaf of homemade bread.And also a homemade Pumpkin Pie.
After dinner I headed to Bible School and then it was home and now I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. Good night!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Emily, I'm glad you liked the soup! I wish Robert liked bean type soups. :( Your bread and pumpkin pie were great accompaniments!

Cynthia said...

YUM!