Saturday, December 22, 2007

Indianapolis Day 1 Part 1

We decided to take a road trip to Indianapolis to help celebrate Sierra's, my mom's and my sister Steph's birthday (which is on Sunday). We booked three rooms at a beautiful hotel in downtown Indy. We "invaded the hotel around 2:00 pm today! Our Birthday Girl!

My sweet Landon!
This hotel connects to a huge mall, movie theater and a place called Game Works.

The rooms ended up being suites so we had plenty of room. Everyone came except my dad and my brother in law Joe who isn't feeling to well.








Everyone was excited to be here in Indy for 2 days!
Jordan is thinking . . . "I love this crazy family of mine! LOL"Jordan saving his Aunt StephanieTodd really adores her!!!!!!!We then headed to the food court to grab a bite to eat.
Sierra was a happy birthday girl when she got her Chinese Food.
We then shopped until we dropped at the multi level mall. We found some great last minute deals that were too hard to pass up. Lisa, if you are reading this, I found the same socks you got Alexia but in pink . .I grabbed a pair for myself!


After shopping we all headed to the movie theater to watch the new National Treasure movie. One the way there I saw this sign . . . we all started cracking up because Todd's dad always says this when the whole family gets together. I am going to email him this tonight.


After the movie we made a stop at Cinnabon. We took them back to the hotel and ate them down in the lobby.
Stephanie was our official server who will be the big 40 on Sunday.
So fattening but oh so good.Everyone enjoyed their late night snack.

Especially the birthday girl!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

So how was the movie? We're thinking about going on Christmas Day night.