Sunday, December 30, 2007

Day 3 Kansas City

This morning I was so tired I couldn't get up so Carlos headed on to the conference without me and Sierra. I ended up sleeping in until 10:30 and Sierra slept until 11:45. I couldn't believe we both had slept in that long but I guess we both needed it. Since we missed the morning session we decided not to head over to the Convention Center until later on this afternoon. Sierra took time during the day to play with her Webkinz and get her account set up on the computer. She decided to wear her new outfit today.
By the time we got to the conference it was around 5 pm. I found Jordan, Landon and some of their friends and went with them to eat. The restaurants were so crowded we had to get our food and then go find a place to eat somewhere else. Here we all are camping it out on the floor.
Jessica
Her brother Robert.
Landon and Sierra have had a great time getting to know all of Jordan's new friends.

On the way back in to the convention center we ran into one of Jordan's roommates and some of his fellow classmates. They were jamming for the Lord.


At 7 pm sharp the conference began. Merchant Band did the praise and worship tonight. They were INCREDIBLE. If you want some amazing praise and worship Cd's check . . .out their music. You will be totally blessed.
The place was jam-packed tonight. They said it is the largest night ever in One Thing history. There must of been over 30,000 in attendance tonight.
I looked to my right and saw Jordan and Alexia worshipping and praising God. What a "joyful" moment that was for me as a parent. God is so good!

I then looked down and Landon was kneeling on the ground praising God too. What an amazing night. Thank you Lord for your faithfulness!
Tomorrow is another big day!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Looks like a wonderful trip, Emily! I have to laugh at imagining you taking pics of the kids like that, mine would NOT be thrilled, lol!

:)

(A little belated) Merry Christmas!

Emily said...

We are now in the van and heading toward home. It has been a fabulous two weeks of family fun! I am ready to get home though and start the new year.

Cynthia said...

It's such a blessing to know that our kids have accepted the Lord and love him!