Saturday, November 03, 2007

Portland/Vancouver Day 1 -Part 3

This is Pastor Les and his wife Sheila. They run a network of churches from their base in Ohio. Pastor Les was the guest speaker for tonight's service. I finally was able to see my friend Lena.
We arrived at the new building and it is beautiful. I will take better pictures tomorrow of the sanctuary. The youth praise team did worship for tonight and they did awesome!

Pastor Michael, their youth pastor, greeted the people
A wonderul choir performed beautiful songs of worship.After the service Viera organized another wonderful feast upstairs. I can't believe how many great cooks they have at this church.

This is Pastor Michael along with his lovely wife Svetlana and their adorable little girl Jessica who I just adore. She is only 2 years old and she can recite the Lord's prayer in Russian.
My little buddy Jessica!
Carlos and I are so thankful for the wonderful people we have had the pleasure to meet over the years here in Portland. The Russian people are so giving and loving. They make you feel right at home. We love you all!
Memories from past visits!

No comments: