Saturday, October 27, 2007

Our Date Night with Nathan and Kathleen

When we got back from Italy Nathan and Kathleen had emailed us about getting together. Well, tonight we did just that! We met them at a super cool restaurant that was close to their home. I wish I would of taken pictures of the restaurant but I forgot too. They had the best clam chowder, caprese and a pan seared salmon with portobello mushrooms and the best shrimp risotto I have ever tasted!

After dinner Nathan and Kathleen invited us over to their home for dessert and coffee. This was the first time we have had a chance to visit and see their new home. It is stunning! I couldn't get the front of the house in one picture so here it is in three shots.

The Dining Room
Nathan's office
The Living Room (Kathleen said they haven't decided what to do with this room yet)
Guest Bath

Passage way leading into their master bedroom





The master bath


Continued in next post!

No comments: