Saturday, October 27, 2007

Jordan's Basketball Team

Jordan and his friend Moises joined a basketball team through their school. It's just for fun but they seem to really enjoy it. They are the GREEN team! They played a game a few nights ago and Moises's wife Melany emailed me the pictures.

Jordan aka J-Smooth
Moises
They even had cheerleaders . . .way to go Mel and Jess
Stretching out before the game.
Working up a game plan to slaughter the other team.
Moises and Jordan checking out their competition. Their saying, "We got this team . .. no problem!!!!!!!!!!!"
The Cheerleaders!
Coming up with a new play

It must of worked beause the fans went wild!Go Green Team!The Guy Cheerleaders????? LOL

Thanks Melany and Jessica for the pictures. Keep sending me pictures!Jordan . .. I am not sure what kind of face this is but you are still cute in my book. I love you! MOM
PS Jordan, have a great time with Taylor this week!

No comments: