Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Matt and Alexia's OHOP Wedding Shower Part 1

Alexia and Matt have had a total of 3 wedding showers. This night was our turn to bless them on their upcoming marriage.

The soon to be married Matt and Alexia
Sierra was the punch server






It's hard to believe my baby girl is getting married.




Halfway through the evening we played the "Newlywed" Game even though they weren't married yet it still was a lot of fun to see how much we knew about each other. Christina was the lucky one who asked us the questions.The guys had to leave the building while Christina asked Alexia and I questions.What. . ..you want me to answer that question??You have got to be kidding!
Oh yes . . .I know this one.
I know this one too!Oh my goodness . .I am soooooooooooo embarrassed
No WAY!
I just have no ideaThat is too funny!
"I can't believe she said that!"
Yes, I know this one too!
Let me tell you all about it!
Part 2 in next post!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That looks like so much FUN!!!!!