Friday, March 13, 2009

Baby Sophia's Delivery Day

About 3 1/2 weeks ago I had the pleasure of being at Lisa's 4th and final birth. I would have posted these pictures sooner buy my HP Laptop that I use to blog died and so I couldn't get to my pictures until now.

Lisa went in for an induction around 11pm on Thursday night. I arrived around 1 am. I brought my pillow and sleeping bag and pretty much set up my bed when I got there and we all headed to sleep.

Around 5:30am her water broke and then things started rolling.

In the delivery room was Kenmeand then arriving around 8am was Kathleen.Ken was her rock and never left her side.
Lisa normally only has to push about 20 minutes and the baby comes out but this time it was different she had pushed for 2 hours and nothing was happening. So, the doctor decided she better have a C-Section. Lisa was not too happy about this but she knew it was best for the baby.Here is Ken getting on all his "gear"They were ready to head to the operating room.Sophia Grace came into this world totally perfect and beautiful!Kaitlyn the proud big sister.



Lisa's friend Cindy stopped by along with JT and Taye
Lisa's dad - the proud grandpa!
Sophia is so beautiful! It felt so good to hold her! Thanks Lisa for letting me be part of this precious day!

Sophia- we all fell in love with you right away! You are so beautiful and we love you~

1 comment:

Robin said...

Congratulations to Lisa and family. Sophia is just beautiful!!