Friday, February 20, 2009

Sierra Is A Terrific Kid!

This past week Sierra was picked by her teacher as a "Terrific Kid". This is the same award , wthat Kaitlyn, my Goddaughter won a few months ago. The school had an award ceremony and invited all the parents of the children that won this award. Sierra's friend on this award too.Sierra was chosen to be part of a skit which talked about what a Terrific Kid is.


Here is Sierra getting her award. The vice principal is reading a note from Sierra's teacher about Sierra.
Congratulations Sierra!

In my book Sierra is one "Terrific Kid"!

2 comments:

Diann said...

That is so awesome! I am so glad when you are blogging regularly. I miss you when you are not (although, I do enjoy "seeing" you on Facebook as well).

Romany said...

She certainly is!

I miss you at SHS too!