Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jordan Update

These pictures all came out blurry but I still want to post them because I hardly ever get pictures of Jordan anymore. A few weeks ago Jordan sent me these pictures that were taken up in Michigan when he visited Jessica's parents and grandparents. These pictures were taken at her grandparents house on the lake. I wish they weren't blurry!

Jessica has two brothers Robert and Luke. Robert is practically engaged to Hannah which is Jessica's best friend. Luke is sitting next to Esther which is Hannah's sister . . . .

Jordan said they had an awesome time and he really enjoyed meeting the "whole" family.Jessica and JordanHannah and Robert - Hannah's dad is the director of IHOPE - a house of prayer in Detroit and Luke is one of the leaders there too. Luke and Esther
Jessica's grandpa!
I am glad he had a great time!

No comments: