Thursday, July 03, 2008

The Red's Game - Part 1

We drove into Cincinnati for the big Red's game against Pittsburgh.The beautiful city of Cincinnati!We arrived at the Great American Ballpark. The old stadium use to be called Riverfront Stadium Go Big Red!Kenny Griffy Jr.My uncle has been one of the top attorney's in Cincinnati for years. Through his firm he has access to box seats. Unfortunately the box seats were already taken so he bought 12 tickets right in front of the box. We let all the guys and my Aunt Diane have these tickets. We all then purchased tickets for all the girls, kids and the rest of the adults in another section. Waiting while the dad's got the tickets.

We missed not having Jordan and Alexia here with us.
The Big Red Machine! The Line Up
Practice before the game.
A look at the stadium.The stadium sits right on the edge of the Ohio River.
Grandma treated us all to dinner at the ballpark.
Thanks Grandma!
If you look toward the middle of the picture you will see a guy standing up with his arms up and he has a blue shirt on. That is my brother Andrew and that is where the guys sat.
We decided to take advantage of the free time before the game to get a few pictures taken.
Me and my beautiful sister Michelle! Me and my . . . .. .uh . . . .beautiful sister Stephanie LOL
She is beautiful!
I love you both! You are my best friends next to my husband.

No comments: