Saturday, March 03, 2007

Saturday Morning!

After a late night of playing SKIP Bo we ended up waking the kids up this morning around 10:00 am. Carlos, Sierra and Landon were going to go to a prayer meeting that was being led by our Children's Director and was just for kids.
Last night I didn't end up watching Ava because Christian's Godmother, Kathleen wanted Lisa to bring her since she had not seen her in a while so I get her today instead. Ken and Lisa are working on getting their old house ready so they can list it on Monday. She dropped off Ava and also brought us some Einstein Bagels - Yum! I made a pot of coffee and had one of the bagels for breakfast!

Lisa nurses Ava but also pumps too so she left me two bottles. She ended up getting hungry so I gave her a bottle.
After she had her bottle and burped she cuddled up on my shoulder and fell asleep. She is now asleep on Jordan's bed.

6 comments:

Kathy in WA said...

Isn't it sweet the way God has brought a little one into your arms these days when your older children are getting so big and 'grown up.' I just want to reach out and kiss that little one's baby cheeks.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Ava is so darling. She's really growing. What a jewel...Emily has 8 jewels last I counted.....

Emily said...

Kathy, you are right. God HAS blessed with Ava . . she brings us all so much joy!

De'Etta, it's funny you said that . . people always ask if we are going to have more . .I said I have 3 more besides my 5 :-)

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

LOL - great minds think alike....

Diann said...

She is getting so big! And cuter with every picture I see of her.

Diann

Emily said...

She is so adorable! She gets sweeter and more beautiful with every passing day!