Thursday, January 04, 2007

Went To See Alexia At Chick Fil A

We had decided last night that we would all have lunch at Chick Fil A today since Alexia was working. So, we all jumped in two vehicles and headed to the restaurant. My sister snapped this picture of Todd and Sierra - she loves her Uncle Todd.When we arrived at Chick Fil A my loud family started chanting Alexia's name . . . .I am sure she loved that :-) Here she is with my nephew Nathan. Mamaw and Sierra


Steph and Taylor


Jordan, Taylor, Nathan and Travis
Todd, Steph and Sierra
Ashley and Landon
While we were having lunch the newspaper on the other side of the state called my dad "the mayor" - she wanted to interview him about some proposals he has made for the city he governs :-)
The gang . . . .

Waiting for Papaw to finish his phone call.


We are now home and all the guys are outside playing airguns and the girls are playing SKIPBO.

No comments: