Monday, January 08, 2007

Update on Lisa's house and Molly's new "do"

After finishing up at the church I headed back to the groomers to pickup Molly. On the way home I stopped at Ken and Lisa's new house to check out the tile that they were having put down today. It looks really good!



I have about 200 decorative flags. The flagpole hangs off the front porch. I usually change the flag every other day. Now that all the Christmas decorations are "almost" put away I hung up my first of many snowman flag. Usually I keep my snowmen up for all of January but with this weather it just didn't feel right. I did decide to at least display my snowman flags for the month. I guess it does look funny . . . when the kids are swimming in the pool and I have a snowman flag hanging from the house :-)

As you can see from this picture Molly is quite shy. I wanted to take her picture so you all could see her cute haircut. I sat her on the glider on the front porch and kept calling her name but she just kept looking the other way.

Finally she looked my way . . . but her eyes seem to say . .. please no pictures . . . .!I kindly kept calling her name and finally she turned around and I hurried and took the shot. Cassie who was sleeping on the chair next to the glider was oblivious to it all!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Seeing Molly reminds me of my dad's old poodle. He would take a shower with my stepmom, get blow dried, and race through the house. They'd dress him in a 49er sweater and you could TELL how proud that dog was. When he came back from the groomer, he also had a big attitude, but was sometimes embarrassed by big floppy ribbons on his ears. I'm only sharing the cute stuff, he really was a nasty, gross little dog!

Emily said...

I grew up with Toy Poodles. Growing up we always had "girls" - Scarlet and Buffy. When we first got married we bought a Yorkshire Terrior but when I got pregnant with Jordan we ended up giving him away. We bought Molly about 5 years ago when she was just a baby. She is tiny barely 4 pounds. The only problem with her is her breath stinks sooooooooo bad. I have tried everything to get rid of it except having her teeth cleaned which is probably the reason why her breath stinks!