Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Quiet Wednesday

Today was pretty quiet. I stayed home this morning to work on changing and washing the bedlinens in the boys room. I was able to get them changed and remade and their room cleaned up nicely. Around 11:30 I met Lisa at her new house. Her builder met us there to go over plans for their driveway. After we finished at the house we went to the granite place where they are in the process of getting her granite countertops ready. They are beautiful!!!! We stopped at Chick Fil A for lunch and then headed home. She dropped me off and then I decided to lay down for a little bit. I checked my email and ended up finding a surprise for Landon. He received a response from the author Jeanne DuPrau. He was so excited that she took the time to write him back. The rest of the night was a quiet one. I made a big pot of soup and then we made a fire in the fireplace and settled in to watch American Idol. I am now heading to sleep - my goal is to be in bed by 11:30 - I have 20 minutes to make it!

No comments: