Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Morning Visitor

I was in the kitchen this morning cleaning up the breakfast dishes when I heard Molly barking at something at the front door. I looked to see who was at the door and much to my surprise it was my friend's dog - Ethel. I guess she wanted to see if Sierra could play :-) (Sierra loves Ethel and plays with her after school ) Anyways, Molly kept barking and barking. I got back to work in the kitchen and then noticed things had calmed down. I went to see why it was so quiet . . . .


Ethel decided to just take a nap and wait for Sierra . .. and Mollywell she decided if Ethel is taking a nap . . . .so is she!


4 comments:

Jodi said...

The pictures are SO cute!

Kristine said...

CUTE story and great photos, I like how the lighting turned out!

Cynthia said...

That's TOO FUNNY! You must have great neighbors if even the dogs want to play together!

Emily said...

Ethel is one of the sweetest dogs that we have ever met. If we ever get another dog someday I would love to have on just like Ethel!