Saturday, December 30, 2006

Surprise!

Lisa called me this morning and asked if Sierra and I wanted to go to the mall and get pedicures. I needed one desparately so we said yes. She ended up beating me to the mall. I was about five minutes from the mall when she called me on the phone and said, "Guess who's here at the mall- your sister and the rest of the family." I was so excited - Steph and Todd and the kids have been staying at Todd's parents house on the other side of town since the 26th so we had not seen each other yet. As soon as we got to the mall we ran up to the food court and found them. We were so excited and we can't wait until they come to our house on the 31st. They will be staying with us through the 6th. Also coming in is my brother, his wife and their two girls, my parents and my grandma. Here is Sierra and my sister Stephanie. The whole gang - Todd, Steph, Ashley, Nathan and Travis, Todd's parents Jim and Ann and Todd's sister Courtney.
Me, Nathan and Travis
Kaitlyn and Sierra -
Waiting for their pedicures and manicures.
Waiting for ours. . . .

They started on Kaitlyn's . . .
and then Sierra's.
Then it was over to the manicure chairs.
All finished!


2 comments:

US said...

What a nice surprise! I would have been happy just to get my nails done, but to see family unexpectedly would have been doubly wonderful.

Emily said...

It was a double nice day :-)