Thursday, November 30, 2006

My hair and my day!

This morning after I got the kids off to school I went to my hair appointment. I have gone to the same stylist for over 19 years. Next April 4 - it will be 20 years since Lenny first did my hair. Lenny is the best! Not only does he have the coolest Salon but he does the best hair. He also is one of Paul Mitchell's top educators. He travels all over the world teaching the latest trends! After I got my hair done I then headed to the hospital to see Lisa, Ken and baby Ava. When I got there they said that I had just missed Carlos. He had been there for over two hours. Well, he is the Godfather, so he needed to bond with the little angel. After leaving the hospital, I then headed out to run a few errands. I am surprising Lisa and decorating the outside of their house to welcome them home tomorrow from the hospital. I will post pictures tomorrow. Here I am with "FOILS" in my hair -he has you sit in the massage chairs while you wait for your hair to process - Lenny specializes in color - he is awesome!

In his salon he has a separate area where you get your hair washed. He has peaceful music playing and the assistants give you a great head massage too!Here I am under the dryer. I have such thick hair that he needs to have it dry with the machine before he uses the hand held dryer. That's Lenny in the background!The finished product-This is Lenny's wife Kathy! She is awesome too!While I was at the hospital I snapped a few more pictures of Ava. For some reason my flash was not working well so they came out dark for some reason!











5 comments:

Diann said...

Isn't it the greatest thing to have a hairstylist you love?

Diann

Emily said...

Oh my goodness yes!!!! Especially for my hair - I have the thickest hair and not all stylists can manage my mane :-)

Cynthia said...

TOO FUNNY that you blogged your hair appt! Good idea! I just might have to steal that one the next time I go in a few weeks. I also like my stylist... it's hard to find one that can work with all of these curls I have (LOL)!

Emily said...

Actually, I had my camera in the car because I was heading to the hospital after the appt. As I was sitting in the salon - I got the idea to blog my appt . . . I thought it would be kind of funny :-)

Sherri said...

again....you amaze me. Oh, to be like Emily! LOL. Your hair looks great. I forgot about Lenny. He did my hair once a long while back, but I think because of the distance, I didn't keep going there. I think I will go see him again! I will try to recall the salon name and look him up.